Dr. Lockwood is a Canadian board-certified plastic surgeon in Winnipeg who received his MD in 1979 and Plastic Surgery Fellowship in 1988. His postgraduate training has been in St. John's, Toronto, Ottawa, and Winnipeg, in Canada; and in Salt Lake City in the United States. He has been practicing plastic surgery in Winnipeg, Manitoba, since 1989. He served in the Canadian Armed Forces as a Medical Officer from 1979 to 1983.
Standing out among many plastic surgeons in Winnipeg, Dr. Lockwood specializes in cosmetic surgery and laser surgery at his private state-of-the-art clinic and surgery centre.
Dr. Anthony Lockwood and the entire staff of First Glance Aesthetic Clinic look forward to helping you attain the vision you have for yourself. Dr. Lockwood believes in the importance of first impressions. His goal is to ensure that every first impression you give is your best. He is dedicated to providing beautiful, natural looking results that will help you feel attractive and confident. Whether it's a non-surgical treatment or a cosmetic plastic surgery procedure, Dr. Lockwood’s facility in Winnipeg provides a calming, comforting atmosphere and delivers advanced treatments with genuine care
Dr. Lockwood is constantly upgrading his education:
• Laser and Endoscopic cosmetic surgery with Dr. James Zins and Dr. Bahman Guyuron of the Cleveland Clinic, Facial cosmetic surgery with Dr. J. William Little of Washington, D.C. and Dr. Henry Kawamoto of Los Angeles.
• Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® (LVR®) and Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® (DLV®) with Dr. David Matlock in Beverley Hills.
• VASER® Hi Def Liposculpture with its founder, Dr. Alfredo Hoyos in Bogota, Colombia and Dr. David Broadway of the Advanced Body Sculpting Institute in Colorado.
• Endovenous laser treatment (EVLT®) with Dr. Robert Min of Cornell University, New York, and Dr. Jean Francois Mercier of Montreal; Foam Duplex Sclerotherapy with Dr. Pauline Raymond-Martimbeau of Dallas, Texas; and Vascular Ultrasonography by Dr. Dan Lindsay of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
• Dr. Lockwood has served as a trainer and preceptor for Sanofi-Avantis for Sculptra, Medicis and Allergan.
• Advanced training on cohesive gel anatomical breast implants with Dr. Charles Randquist in Sweden.