Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Scott Barr - Sudbury

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Scott Barr, Sudbury, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnneL

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:54 am    Post subject: Dr. Scott Barr - Sudbury Reply with quote

I had a ba and mini tt at Dr. Barr's clinic. At the consult, he provided information on both saline and silicone (cohesive) implants allowing me to make an informed decision. He will not suggest what size you should go, as this is a matter of personal preference, but he will give his thoughts once you have decided on what you would like, and will confirm that it will bring you within the range of what size you want to be. He was very frank and honest in regards to the mini tt, and for me, stated that for me, there was very little that required attention and questioned whether I really needed/wanted it (I did want it, so he did it). His staff were wonderful, and made every effort possible to accomodate my schedule in regards to surgery and post op appointments. The follow up appointments were made as needed according to my and his concerns, not limited to a pre-planned schedule of follow-ups. I would highly recommend Dr. Barr, his staff and his clinic to everyone, they truly make you feel comfortable and although they have done these surgeries many times, they understand that this is your first and they take the time to make sure your questions and concerns are dealt with.
5'7", 130lbs, 31" ribcage
41 yrs old,
Surgery June 8, 05 Dr. Barr
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Barr's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/barr.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Scott Barr, Sudbury, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: