Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Robert Turner, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Robert Turner, Winnipeg, Manitoba
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beehive

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Dr. Robert Turner, Winnipeg, Manitoba Reply with quote

I called to get an idea of how long of a wait it would be to get an appointment. I was so impressed with how my questions were answered and how quickly I could get in to see him that I booked my appointment.

I didn't have to "shop around" for a surgeon as I had had wrist surgery with him in the past and knew I was in good hands. I was impressed then and knew I would be again.

I spoke with Marla at my first appointment and had 3 pages of questions to ask her. She was so good at answering everyone of them. She helped me try on sizers and see what I would be best with. From there I set upan appointment to see Dr. Turner.

He was great. I had another page of questions for him. He answered everyone and we went over the size issue as I was starting to second guess my choice. He made me feel much better about my choice.

I got very sick the week before surgery so i called and asked the girls some questions about what i could take. They were very helpful and quickly found the answers for what I needed.

The day of surgery was fine. I went in with no questions as he had gone over everything. I came out with very little pain and no probelems. I went back a few days later and everything went very smoothly.

He did a great job. I just had my 5 month post op check and everthing has gone well and we are both pleased with how they turned out. I would strongly recommend him to anyone.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Turner's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/turner.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Robert Turner, Winnipeg, Manitoba All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: