Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr.Singh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Manitoba Plastic Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashlee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Dr.Singh Reply with quote

i was referred to Dr.Singh by my GP,she had her BA done by him,so i figured with her eing being a Dr. ,she must know what she is talking about.

so i called and set up an appointment for consult,turns out he was the same PS who pinned my sons ears 5 years ago!

he and his nurses spent about an hour or more with me and asked me what i wanted to achieve and DR.Singh told me what he thought was possible.
i tried the sizers on and they gave me a bunch of pamphlets to take home.I went back a week later to discuss further and we dicided on overs,with a lift and a mini tummy tuck.Size however tormented me for the next month,i went from 375 to 390 to 500 to 425 and minutes before my BA i decided on 450cc.He and his staff were very patient with me the nurses where amazing!

The day of my BA they really made me feel comfortable and i wasn't nervous,befor i knew it all was said and done and i had boobies!
The nurse and i had gotten to know eachother quite well over that month and she gave me a great big hug when i was leaving the surgery center.

I am very happy with my results and couldn't ask for anything better,my breasts are exactly what i wanted and my tummy looks wonderful,i would recommend him to anyone and i will definatly use him in the future if need be.

my mother has recently decided to look into getting breast reconstruction after having a full masectomy and skin graft,it was Dr. Singhs great work that inspired her to finally look into things.

i can't thank him enough for giving me back my self confidence!
pre ba-34B post ba-36 DDD
mentor siltex cohesive silicone/textured/MP/round/450cc/overs/benelli lift/implant through areola
and tummytuck
Dr.Singh
http://groups.msn.com/Ashleesprogression

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Manitoba Plastic Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: