Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Campbell in Edmonton. At Meadowlark PCLSC Centre

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
becks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:16 am    Post subject: Dr. Campbell in Edmonton. At Meadowlark PCLSC Centre Reply with quote

Hi! I had surgery 10 days ago now. Anatomical cohesive gel's full projection, full height 400grams, crease incision with a benelli nipple lift. I found him wonderfully meticulous, never hurried my MANY questions, answered them all and his nursing staff are absolutely amazing. They were all great! They made everything as comfortable for me as possible. I'd say that if you were to be looking in Edmonton, definately see Dr.Campbell. The centre is quite private, clean, new, and quiet. And after surgery you get wheeled out a private entrance so you are not on display. You only have 10 feet to go from the door to your vehicle. They pay attention to the little comforts. I highly recommend them!

Becks
(crease and aereola incision)
June 18th/03
July 07 got my tummy tucked!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: