Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Benjamin Gelfant, Vancouver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Benjamin Gelfant, Vancouver, BC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimberly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Dr. Benjamin Gelfant, Vancouver Reply with quote

I knew that Dr. Gelfant was the PS for me after having 3 consultations with 3 other PS's in the lower mainland area, B.C.

I felt comfortable, and he provided me with generous information about his practices, breast augmentation statisitics, and ALL the possibilities that I had for my procedure in the first part of the consultation. He is very specialized in the trans-ax (armpit incision) procedure with saline implants leaving no visible scar on the breast. I, on the other hand, had my mind set on silicone gel, crease incision from the beginning. I was very impressed that he wanted to offer me exactly what I had in mind!!

The entire staff of his practice is delightful and professional, when I woke up from my surgery I hardly felt any pain for the rest of the day and never experienced any nausea at all! I couldn't have asked for a more comfortable surgical experience.

I have had a speedy recovery ever since, and when I thought my breasts looked beautiful after only 1 week of surgery...they look 10 times as beautiful now!!! I have not had one single complication yet.

Dr. Gelfant made the visualization I had for my breast a reality, I am so happy with the results and recovery of my augmentation. I would highly recommend Dr. Gelfant to anyone who knows what kind of result they want!! He met my expectations surgically and aesthetically, above and beyond.

Feel free to ask me any questions about my experience Wink
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Gelfant's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/gelfant.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Benjamin Gelfant, Vancouver, BC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: