Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxycleopatra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto Reply with quote

I had my surgery on december 27th 2005. I am now two weeks post op and i figured it was about time that i posted my recommendation for Dr.Edelstein. I had the greatest experience with him and his staff. Dr.Edelstein was the first doctor that i booked a consultation with and I knew when I left his office that i didnt have to see any more doctors...I KNEW he was the one!
I am 18 years old and was very unhappy with the size of my chest. I knew I didnt want to live the best years of my life unhappy with the way I looked. In october I had my first consultation and right after christmas I was in the o.r having my surgery done!
Dr.Edelstein is the MOST compassionate, funny, smart, and talented man I have ever met in my life. He never made me feel as if he was selling something to me and always cracked a joke when he knew I was feeling nervous! He is definetly the most down to earth doctor anyone could come across!
I decided on saline unders through crease incision and I couldnt be happier. I BARELY have a scar if you can believe that. He told me to begin with that he was very skilled at closing the incision and he was right. I could not have had a better experience and I recommend Dr.E to anyone and everyone considering breast augmentation!
cup size preBA-a
cup size post-c (saline, unders, 320cc filled to 375cc)
Surgery date: December 27th with Dr.Edelstein (very happy with my results:)
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Edelstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/edelstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: