Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hey Marilyn!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Breast cancer/reconstruction support section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Hey Marilyn! Reply with quote

Guess what............I missed you by 15 minutes in Dr. Rice's office!!!!!!!!!!
I told Dr. Rice that I wasn't going to go with the re-do. But guess what.....I asked him to do Botox of me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It was totally painless but apparently you dont' see the results for 1 - 2 weeks.

My other girlfriend that works with me is undergoing exactly what you're going through. He decided not to "infalate" her any more for the same reason that it may not heal properly.

Anyways - HOW ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you hanging in girlfriend - damn I can't believe I missed you by 15 minutes!

Always thinking about you

Your friend
Linda
Left Breast - 375 Cohesive Round Mentor
Right Breast - 225 Cohesive Round Mentor
BA date: Monday, October 20, 2003

Dr. Bendago
#6 in the silicone photo gallery
Marilyn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Linda - that is too bad that I missed you -
I haven't been near the site for so long - but I am happy to report that this implant is healing very well so far. I had the stitches removed last week & Dr. Rice is very pleased so far & I am just keeping my fingers crossed that I won't have anymore problems.
Botox !!!!!! actually I have been asking Dr. Rice about a couple of other things I would like to have done - I won't go into it just yet - as I have to get this finished with first.
You have to let me know what the botox did for you - I was under the assumption that it was immediate results -
Hope we can meet one of these days - it would be fun !!
Take care friend & I'm happy I just happen to log into the site this evening.
Marilyn Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
linda

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey girlfriend

I'm glad to hear the new implant is healing and you're doing well.

I think I'm a Botox addict now. It's been a week and I have much less crow's feet and the two line in between my brows are gone! I look more refreshed and rested.

I too haven't been around the site very much.......my life has been so busy lately but I'll try to keep it touch more.

Linda
Left Breast - 375 Cohesive Round Mentor
Right Breast - 225 Cohesive Round Mentor
BA date: Monday, October 20, 2003

Dr. Bendago
#6 in the silicone photo gallery
sunset78

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear things are finally getting better for you! **hugs** Hope you don't have those problems again.
Correction of bottoming out and nipple relocation - Jan. 17/03
Scar revision - May 12/05
PS: Dr. Leif Sigurdson located in the QEII
Marilyn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to see the site is up & running again.
I wanted to let everyone know that lo & behold I have to go through another surgery - this last one we thought was doing really well - & then the skin opened again (I can't believe it) & now they are going to insert an implant & expander all in one !!!!
I think I must be the only one that has this bloody problem - if this new procedure doesn't work - I will have to give up all together.
Still waiting on my Doctor to let me know when things are sorted out & he has the implant to book another surgery.
How are you Linda -
I am really down in the dumps about all of this - It's been going on for so long now & this will be my fourth surgery!!!
Keep in touch everyone & I will do the same.
Marilyn Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Breast cancer/reconstruction support section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: