Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr.E. Hall-Findley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaggieMR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Dr.E. Hall-Findley Reply with quote

Professional, caring, conservative, respectful, and an amazing group of office staff. Excellent communication and a great sense of humour in a kind and comfortable atmosphere. Each time I write a panic email I receive a phone call that same day to discuss the issues. At the time of my consult I received a beautiful binder full of all the information needed for this entire process and received letters following each interaction from a phone call to actual visits. It is well worth the travel to the beautiful town of Banff. Note: There is an apartment/condo available for overnight post surgery. Dr. E. Hall-Findley listened to all my concerns, was very approachable and sincere. Will follow up once surgery nears and is completed in December 2006
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: