Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Turner & Marla Plus the Western Medical Centre

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Robert Turner, Winnipeg, Manitoba
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littlemissie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Dr. Turner & Marla Plus the Western Medical Centre Reply with quote

I highly recommend Marla as your consultant for your BA and Dr. Turner as your PS. They are very professional, informative, and they want to do what is best for you. You are immediately very comfortable with them and they even try their best to accomodate you.

They are upfront with the costs, no hidden charges, friendly and completely helpful. It's Dr. Turner's office that puts the "care" back into healthcare!

Dr. Turner's Office
Unit 10 1250 Waverley St
Winnipeg
Phone; (204) 927-3500
Fax: (204) 927-3509
www.winnipegcosmeticsurgery.com

I'd also like to mention Western Medical Centre - Post op nurses that are there were fantastic!

And Jim Beckstread Medical Corp - My anesthesiologist and me in and out so fast, that it just seemed like I took a short nap & I hand no ill effects.

These are my angels that helped turn my life around by giving me beautiful breasts.

I can't forget Lenx at Credit Medical, he helped get the financing in place and made sure that everyone was paid by the deadlines!

Keep performing your magic everyone!

B.A. AUG 16/06 ~ Dr. Turner, Wpg
400cc mentor, partial submuscular
cohesive gels
5'4" 125 lbs
PRE BA ~ 34 AA/A ---> POST BA ~ 34C/D
42 ~ 2 daughters aged 23 & 21
http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=1611
p/w: breastsatlast
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Turner's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/turner.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Robert Turner, Winnipeg, Manitoba All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: