Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
happy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto Reply with quote

All my life I had a very small chest size. I could never understand since many of my family members had a large size chest. I would always get very frustrated and depresseed buying a bra, because I was a small size A. I hated going into places like La Senza! I would always talk to people about taking herbal medications that would enhance my breast size, but I knew it wouldn't work and if anything it was something temporary. Until, this year I was talking to one of my co-workers who was undergoing breast augumentation surgery with Dr. Michael Kreidstein. She went on and on about how comfortable he makes his patients feel and most importantly, how professional he is. That night I went to research all of Dr. Michael Kriedsteins credentials and was so excited I had to book my consultation. On April 2006, I went for my consultation and was so amazed at how preofessional, clean, calm, relaxing his office was. Most importantly, Stephanie his receptionist was just amazing. She took care of me from that very day and is still very approable with any questions I may have. I walked out of his office that morning, and was soooo excited and knew he was the one. I was finally going to have larger breasts!!!!!! I called Stephanie back, and booked my second appoitment with Dr. Kreidstein to go over everything before my surgery date, and also to do all my final measurements. From May to August, I was stuck in a waithing process, and everyday all I wished for was for my surgery date to appear in a blink of an eye. The night before my surgery, I was so nervous and anxious that I barely slept. The morning of my surgery, I was first seen by my nurse named Franca who took such good care of me. She was so patient, loving and kind. She made me want to stay in the recovery room longer just becuase she was so good at everything she did. Dr. Michael Kriedstein and his team are the number one team, who made everything run so smoothly for me. I am now a full C 36, and am not self conscious about my breast anymore. I love shopping for bra's and tops, and what makes me really happy is that people are noticing that my breasts look much bigger, which makes me feel good about myself. I actually feel like a woman and not like a little girl! Overall, I have no scarring and I healed really well. My pain only lasted one week, and I was back to work and contiuning with my daily routines. Dr. Michael Kreidstein is phenominal and I would highly recoomend his expertise when it comes to any cosemtic surgery.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Kreidstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/kreidstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: