Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

NO MORE WATER BRAS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Wayne Carman, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waterbraznomore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: NO MORE WATER BRAS Reply with quote

Hello, I am 25 years old and have wanted to get breast implants for years! I was sick and tired of wearing water bra all the time. I hated when the summer came and honestly, it felt as if my water bras were boiling water for some tea. Not only that but when you go and change in to a bathing suit, people are thinking "where did her boobs go?"
Enough was enough..I wanted BOOBIES. Curse my fathers side of the family.
So I went on website after website looking for a good surgeon to give me my womenly figure. After looking at before and after photos from many websites, I recieved a phone call from a friend of a friend who had her breast done by Dr. Carman. She mentioned that he did the procedure through the armpit. Beautiful I thought...the scars will not be noticable at all, and not many surgeons do this technique in TO. My sisters had their breast done as well but their surgeons went under the fold of the breast. Although the scar is hidden under the fold, I noticed a few times when my sister was wearing a bathing suit that I could see the scar when the bathing suit would move.
Anyway so I went for a consultation. WHAT A PLEASANT MAN Dr Carman was. He made me feel so comfortable and took the time out to answer any and every question that I had. Because I had my water bra on at the time of the consult, Dr Carman said that he could give me that look, without making me look ridiculous. It is best to go in with realistic expectations.
I was excited!! I would finally have boobs that were mine.
A couple of months later, I had the surgery. As quick as I went in, I was outta there and in the recovery room. The nurses were so nice and gave me pain killers exactly when I needed it. My breast were so tight, uncomfortable but not really painful. TRUST ME, pain or no pain it is all worth it. I absolutely love my new breasts. I get that attention from men that I never ever got before. Makes you feel really good about yourself.
So I went from a small small 32A to a 32B. Not a big difference to you, but for a 5'1 inch frame (105lbs), they look great!!! A week after the surgery I went to see Dr Carman. Everything was healing great, scars are so tiny and not only that, the pain during that week was little to none. Pain killers helped but made me sick to my stomach.
A month later, here I am. I went in for my month check up and everything is looking great.
Dr Carman is truely a great surgeon. He takes the time to talk to you as a person and not just another client. He is always so happy and kind (but I guess if you were a man doing what he does....you would probably be happy too) hehe. Just kidding.
I definately recommend Dr Carman if you are considering getting a BA. The overnight stay after the surgery ensures that you are taken care of by professionals that know what they are doing. The staff were very nice and made the whole experience less nerve racking. Trust me, I was where you were now trying to decide on who, where what when and why. I could never be more happier so trust me.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Carman's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/carman.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Wayne Carman, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: