Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Julie Khanna, Oakville

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Julie Khanna, Oakville, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Candi25

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Dr. Julie Khanna, Oakville Reply with quote

I had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Julie Khanna on March 8th 2006. I felt comfertable with her right away. Dr. Khanna and her staff were very kind and most important..very honest.
I went from having nothing at all to a C34 and I look very natural. I got 315 anatomical cohesive gel FX , subfascia placement, areola incision. Im almost three weeks post op now and I feel amazing. The incision scars (I wouldnt even call them scars) are barley there.
I used to hide from mirrors. Now I find myself stuck infront of one every time I pass by!

I recommend Dr. Julie Khanna, and would do it again in a heart beat!
feel free to email me at trickytricky20@hotmail.com for progression pictures.
136 pounds, 5'8
Pre BA A/0, RC "29
Hoping for a C!
315 anatomical Cohesive Gel FX, subfascial, Areola,
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Khanna's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/khanna.html
lassaf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had my surgery done with Dr. Khanna on Wednesday March 7th. I am only 2 days post-op and I feel great!!! From day one, Dr. Khanna was honest and straightforward and never made any promises or guarantees. On the day of surgery, we spoke some more to ensure that I was comfortable with what I was doing and confident with the size we had chosen and it was smooth sailing from there. The clinic is immaculate, the staff is so friendly and I felt so comfortable at all times. I woke up from the surgery feeling a little groggy, but that was it!! No pain at all. Dr. Khanna prides herself in making her patients look as natural as possible and I am so happy with my results so far, and I haven't even dropped yet!!! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Khanna to anyone who is considering a BA.
Pre BA - barely 34B
Post BA - 34C
Style 20 Cohesive Gels/280 R/260 L/Overs/Aereola Incision
BA - March 7, 2007
PS - Dr. Julie Khanna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Julie Khanna, Oakville, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: