Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Julie Khanna, Oakville

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Julie Khanna, Oakville, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Dr. Julie Khanna, Oakville Reply with quote

After reading the other recommendations, I now see that I am quite late posting mine. I guess there could be some benefit in this, as I can attest to how satisfied I still am at almost 10 months post-op.
My BA surgery was May 24, 2006.

I did extensive research in seeking out a PS for my BA. Through my research I came upon Dr. Julie Khanna. After reading her crudentials, it did not take me long to realize she was an exceptionally gifted plastic surgeon. From the first minute I spoke to her, I knew she would be the one doing my surgery. She made me feel totally comfortable in every respect. During our sizing consultation, she informed me that because of my very small frame, the largest implants she would place were Inamed's Cohesive Gels 280gr. She placed my implants through the areola, which very much surprised me as I had very small nipples. She did an absolutley incredible job with my incisions. Now, at almost 10 month post-op, my incisions are virtually invisible. The implants she placed took me from a 32AA to a 32D. Dr. Khanna is a truly gifted surgeon with a beautiful personality. I hold Dr. Khanna in the highest regard, and would recommend her with the utmost confidence. I would also like to mention that I have not had any type of complications arise from my breast augmentation surgery. I consider my entire experience to have been very positive, and I attribute this to Dr. Khanna's very skilled techniques and her meticulous facility. If anyone would like to contact me to further discuss my experience with Dr. Khanna, please feel free to PM or email me.

BTW, did I mention...Laughing I LOVE DR. KHANNA Laughing

Respectfully,
LS Wink

Last edited by LS on Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Khanna's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/khanna.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Julie Khanna, Oakville, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: