Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Nancy Van Laeken

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other BC Plastic Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
checker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Dr. Nancy Van Laeken Reply with quote

Dr. Van Laeken was the first and only PS I had a consult with and I could not have been more pleased with the outcome. I had complete faith in her and her opinion from the get-go and thought she was very friendly and personable in a way that makes the patient-doctor relationship very comfortable. I felt much more comfortable with a female PS and had much more faith in her judgement regarding size and shape.

She came in to see me post-op and offered very positive opinions on the surgery and reassured me everything went well and I would be happy with outcome (I was very sick after and really needed to hear that).

She picked the perfect size implant for my body shape and they look so natural that people will talk about BAs in front of me with no sign they have any idea.

I highly recommend Dr. Van Laeken if you looking for a PS in BC.
post 34D (at La Senza)/36C elsewhere
surgery date April 17, 2007
Inamed 350cc smooth round high profile
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other BC Plastic Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: