Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr Hall-Findlay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Appleannie27

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Dr Hall-Findlay Reply with quote

I had my BA on May 17/07 and I am thrilled with my results. The process leading up to the BA was lengthy but it was well worth the wait. The staff are very helpful and answered all my questions.Upon my initial consult I did not meet with Dr Hall-Findlay which I was not thrilled about. But they supplied a detailed video that Dr Hall had made herself explaining the procedure, implant types, placement etc and her preferences and reasoning behind it. The video answered basically all my questions and the staff were very helpful as well. The whole consultation process is quite different from many other surgeons but the demand for her is very high and I totally understand why. She is an amazing surgeon and has an excellent reputation. I felt very comfortable in her hands and in the hands of her wonderful staff and HIGHLY recommend anyone looking to have a BA or any other surgery for that matter to go and see her.
Post-34/36 D or DD
Dr Hall-Findlay
http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=2435
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: