Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kate M

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto Reply with quote

I am a 20year old University student and although I do not consider myself an insecure person, the size of my breasts (or lack of) bothered me a great deal. After deciding that I wanted to go ahead with breast augmentation I did hours of research on a number of plastic surgeons and the surgery itself.
After reading nothing but praise I booked a consultation with Dr.Edelstein (as well as another surgeon). My consult with Dr.Edelstein was my first consult - and after our meeting I called and cancelled my other consultation! A believer in intuition, after meeting with Dr.Edelstien and the extremely friendly and helpful Louise and Anita, AND after all my questions and options were discussed in detail I was confident and excited about booking a surgery date!!
Louise went above and beyond in helping me schedule a date that fit with my schedule as well as getting me in at the specific time I wanted. The day of my surgery, I was excited yet nervous. However, my nerves were put to rest after seeing Dr.Edelstein and feeding off his enthusiasm.
Shortly after I woke up, I was sitting up and talking with Dr.Edelstein who checked up on how I was doing. Within hours I was at home and comfortable (and needless to say excited!!)
After seeing my breast for the first time I was speechless and fell in love instantly!! Two months later they look and feel more natural than I could have ever imagined, with a scar that is barely visible, and didn’t think possible.
Those who I have told about my BA, tend to be in awe over their perfect and natural appearance. I never imagined that my BA would impact me in such a way - but the confidence Dr.Edelstein had given me with them is indescribable. I strongly URGE any woman considering BA to book their consultation, and after meeting him, you too will see for yourself what a caring, funny and knowledgeable surgeon Dr. Edelstein is.

All the best ladies, (and thank you again Dr.Edelstein!!)

Pre-surgery - A32
Post-surgery - full C
saline, under muscle, crease incision.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Edelstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/edelstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: