Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cherry13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto Reply with quote

Recommendation for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, MD, FRCSC Plastic Surgeon

As one who performs inspections for a living, being observant is second nature. After having my son, I was devastated at the damage that came with pregnancy and breast-feeding, and I did not wear the scars with any amount of pride. I thought that acceptance would come with time, and I would eventually accept my body the way it was; this never happened. Sure, with the right bra I could make myself appear balanced again, however when the clothes are off, all I could think about was where improvements could be made. Fifteen years later I had had enough. I wanted part of me back, and breast augmentation would make it a reality. Knowing that no matter how much exercising and eating right would never fix the damage, I started searching the internet for a surgeon who could perform the procedure. That’s when I came across Dr. Edelstein’s name listed among other plastic surgeons on the “canadaba.ca” website – The research began.

Dr. Edelstein’s medical background is evident and performing breast augmentations is one of his specialties. A check with the “Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada” confirmed his Certification. I take great comfort in knowing that Quality Assurance is held in high regard as stated on his website. He is also in fact up to date in practicing new technologies, which my procedure is proof of. All that remained was to meet Dr. Edelstein in person. An appointment was made where it was discovered that my remaining criteria were met with feelings of gratification and delight at the possibilities before leaving the consultation. He is extremely easy to talk to in expressing my wants, where they would be taken into consideration with what could be achieved practically for my particular body type. He has a professional demeanor where his down-to-earth personality shows through. As for a passion for his work, Dr. Edelstein is someone who can bring forth his thought image to reality with enthusiasm and confidence expressed both verbally and through reading his subtle body language.

Staff at both Dr. Edelstein’s office and Cosmetic Surgery Facility was friendly, helpful, and competent which made my experience a positive one. Louise stood out as a darling. I even felt pampered before and after surgery. The procedure went successfully, and there were no adverse occurrences during the recovery period. Beautiful!

My most notable moments with Dr. Edelstein were twofold. At one appointment, we had a different idea on the size to be achieved. I wanted larger breasts than he had in mind, however, after explanation as to why a smaller size would best suit my frame; I put all my trust in him, and Wow, what a result. I’m relieved that I trusted his judgment. The other notable moment with Dr. Edelstein was just before my breast augmentation procedure during preparation for surgery as I was nervous about the anesthetic. He made me feel relaxed and light with his reassuring smile and flare for his work that shone through as bright as day.

For a Plastic Surgeon who specializes in breast augmentation, I highly recommend Dr. Edelstein. He gave me more than my breasts back.

Breast Augmentation performed Aug. 2007.
Cohesive Gel MF Under Muscle – Small “B” to a Full “C”
Happy Mother to an Excited Woman!

C.T./ct
Peterborough, ON

Last edited by Cherry13 on Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Edelstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/edelstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: