Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lizzys

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto Reply with quote

From the beginning of my research I knew that I wanted to meet Dr. Brown first. His credentials really impressed me, and the before and after shots of BA's proved that he had talent and did an amazing job so in February his office fit me in the first spot available for a consultation which was 7 months later. I met him in Septemeber for the consultation, and I booked a BA surgery for Dec. 2007 the very next day. His office had a great atmosphere and the staff seemed to want to be there. I met with Dr.Brown again 2 weeks before my surgery, and thats where we came to an agreement on the size that would suit me best and took a few pictures of ugly saggy breasts. To my surprise he had suggested the type of implant and size that my husband and i both thought would look best prior to meeting the doc that day. We all agreed that cohesive gel, 410, anatomical, 375cc's in both breasts would look great and a breast lift would be best due to my asymtry problem. The following 2 weeks were long. The day of surgery was Monday, December 17th at 7am. I arrived at the Cummerland Clinic an hour early, I didn't want to be late. As soon as I walked into the office I was greeted by a nurse who guided me to the changeroom and explained to me that i was to get into my gown and robe. Before I knew it Dr. Brown was drawing the black lines on me, and we were waiting for anethesiologist to meet me and ask me questions. I was in surgery for about an hour and half and when i opened my eyes after surgery I was in the recovery room and the nurse Helen was right there telling me to take it easy. Helen is such an angel, I am so happy that I had a lovely lady like her being there helping me recover for the first few hours. There was not one time that I felt uncomfortable throughout the whole proedure with Dr. Brown or any of his staff, other than the initial nervs at the very beginning and meeting him. The following day the nurse called to check in on me and to answer any questions i may have had. I went for my post op 5 days after my surgery and things were looking great; Tracey Hotta removed the bandages from my breasts and massaged my bruises that i had on the sides of my ribs. We were surprised at the black bruises i had but she reassured me that they were quite normal. Here I am 3 weeks PO and am doing great, my breasts look wonderful and are healing at great speed. I meet Dr. Brown again on the 29th of January and i can ask the big question, so when can we "really" play with them? lol
I honestly think whoever is making consultation appt's in the GTA, that they should seriosuly consider meeting with Dr. Brown. Very Happy

Last edited by lizzys on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Brown's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/brown.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: