Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Keyzer in Newmarket

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Ontario Plastic Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoontobeaC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:17 am    Post subject: Dr. Keyzer in Newmarket Reply with quote

Hi there I am just over 3 weeks post-op and I had my surgery with Dr. Johannes Keyzer in Newmarket. (just north of toronto). I had a very wonderful experience with him and felt at ease almost immediately.
He took his time to explain everything to me and didnt try to push me into anything. He is gentle, caring and best of all, very realistic and laid back. He is not strict with rules after ba and I have had a wonderful, speedy recovery. He does his surgeries with sedation and local which I have boasted about many times on this site.

If you want to contact him his phone number is 905-895-2519 and he also on the Canadian plastic surgeons website.

Good luck

steph
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Ontario Plastic Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: