Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I highly recommend Dr Carman for breast augmentation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Wayne Carman, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
louise1972

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: I highly recommend Dr Carman for breast augmentation Reply with quote

I recently had my breast implants reduced by Dr Carman.

I originally had breast implant surgery over 5 years ago with a different surgeon. I was always happy with my results but recently felt they were a little too big for my frame. I have gained some weight and my lifestyle is not quite as active as it once was.

I wanted to go down in size and decided to consult with Dr Carman. Over the years I have heard he is a very good Toronto breast surgeon and for personal reasons didnt want to go back to my original surgeon (I now know someone who works for him, who I didnt want knowing about my surgery).

As soon as I met Dr Carman I felt at ease...he has a lovely manner, he reminded me a little of my father...he is too young to be my father but you know that nice caring feeling you get with a father-like figure which is nice to feel with a surgeon. He told me I could definitely go down 100 cc's and still have nice results (I had been worried they would look deflated or have the ball-in-sock look) so I booked surgery.

I am one week post surgery and very happy with the results. I much prefer the size and they feel a lot lighter. I had my areola incision stitches out today and I can barely see the incisions, I think they are even neater than the first surgeon!

I would highly recommend Dr Carman for anyone considering breast augmentation in Toronto, I will eventually send my photos for canadaba to use as there is not much info on the web about implant size reduction.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Carman's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/carman.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Wayne Carman, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: