Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Perron - Calgary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ss83

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Dr. Perron - Calgary Reply with quote

Following my BA in May 2008, I must say that I am very happy and impressed with the work of Dr. Perron and his staff.
Dr. Perron has an outstanding reputation, and therefore is quite busy. However, the time I spent with him was very focused and positive. I was concerned about going too large; and knew that he has a reputation for being 'conservative' with impant sizing . He also does mainly full sub-muscular implants, cohesive gel, and peri-areolar incision; all of which appealed greatly to me. I was also concerned about my existing 'pigeons breast' condition (protruding breastbone), and how that could affect my results. He took this into great consideration when recommending my size, and the placement during surgery.
I opted for the larger of the two implant sizes he recommended, and am so happy with the size. I had told him I wanted to be a large B/small C, and that's where I'm at. Also, I am very impressed with the result given my pigeon's breast; it is actually less noticeable than before, and the gentle slope of the right breast conceals it. Amazing! Smile
My experience with Dr. Perron's office has been a good one, and I would certainly go back if I were to consider having anything else done. He is very experienced and talented, plus he has a very knowledgeable and friendly staff backing him up.
350cc HP, co-gel, full under, areola
Dr. Perron / May 16 2008
http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=5333
PW lovelyladylumps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: