Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Perron - Calgary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jennamelissa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Dr. Perron - Calgary Reply with quote

I went to my first consultation at Dr. Perrons office today, and I was beyond impressed with the level of professionalism and service that was provided to me. I met with Brenda and Lana, and both of these ladies made me completely at ease. I left the office today feeling 100% confident in the procedure that I have been fretting about all this time. They are informative, and really enforce that they will only give you implants that are anatomically possible, thus assuring that you will have the closest to a livetime ba that you can get. It really shows that they are not out there just to make a dollar of you, and take extreme pride in the work that they do. I am so confident now that I will have an effortless procedure, and results that are going to keep me happy for a lifetime. Brenda was so accomodating as well to find me a date that will work for my schedule, and I was quite surprized at how little time I will have to wait now for my ba (october 3). Lana made me completely at ease, and laid all the information I ever needed out for me. I meet Lana again next week for my measurements, and Dr. Perron at that time as well. I recommend to anyone that if you are searching for the most trusted in plastic surgeons, this is the place to go!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: