Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto Ontario

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Secret

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto Ontario Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I am on Day 11 post-op and am absolutely thrilled with everything about my Breast Augmentation.

In 2006/2007 I had been on 3 consults with 3 different surgeons and still felt a little uneasy about my BA. I recieved a recommendation to see Dr. Sean Rice, looked at his website and eagerly booked a consultation with him.

Dr. Rice's office was very well kept, his staff were very professional and friendly. When I met Dr. Rice, he answered all of my questions, showed me many before and after photos, helped me decide exactly what would be an ideal implant for me and made me feel completely at ease. I decided right away that Dr. Rice was the surgeon I wanted to go with.

Unfortunately I had to put my BA on the back burner for quite some time but I knew I would eventually be able to have my BA done. Dr. Rice's office called me about one year after my consultation to ask if I would like to remain in their files and I said absolutely. Some months later I finally decided to have the surgery and booked a new appointment with Dr. Rice.

I finally booked my surgery for October 30th, 2008. I had my surgery done at Dr. Rice's office. Him and his staff are AMAZING. I was quite nervous and they made me feel completely at ease. I woke up feeling super comfortable and pleasantly surprised at how amazing my breasts looked so soon after the surgery.

Dr. Rice called me the next day with his pager number and to see how I was doing. About 8 or 9 days post op I had some concerns and called the office. They moved my second follow up appointment by one week. Then the same night I was more concerned and called Dr. Rice's pager. He called me back within 15 minutes and said I could come in the very next morning (Saturday). I came in, he checked me out and completely eased my worries.

I am now at Day 11 post op and am thrilled with my decision to go with Dr. Sean Rice. He is so accessible, so helpful, so patient with questions and so down to earth. If I ever have anything else done in the future, he is hands down my first and only choice! If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask me. This was definitely one of the best decisions I have ever made! Smile
________
FORD TYPE 9 TRANSMISSION

Last edited by Secret on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Rice's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/rice.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: