Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

BA with Dr.Rice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melissa2008

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: BA with Dr.Rice Reply with quote

I seen Dr.Rice for a BA & I can't not express how happy I am with him/the whole experience & the recovery!!!

I felt really comfortable with him & felt that was important because you have a pretty close relationship with your surgeon.

I never felt rushed at my consult & he took the time to answer all my questions (trust me I had lots)

I can't express what a difference this experience has made for me & I just want to give him a hug for doing such a great job - they turned out better then I thought & I had high expectations (but didnt expect miracles)

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr.Rice to anyone thinking about BA.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Rice's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/rice.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: