Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Very good surgeon even for Asians

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zhangyangy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Very good surgeon even for Asians Reply with quote

Hello everybody,
I am a skinny Asian lady. After a few consultation in Canada and BeiJing and HongKong, I decided to do my BA with Dr. Sean Rice because during the consultation, I felt he is very confident with customizing BA with Asian bodies. I believe he is super experienced in BA with body types from all ethnic backgrounds. He and his staff are very honest, down to earth, they do not decorate their clinique into a very fancy way, they charge very reasonable price for best services.
The surgery went very smoothly, I woke up with two beautiful little hills on my chest, Dr. and nurses came and congratulated me, talked my fears away. they were really nice and helpful.
I even did not feel much pain after my BA. I expected sharp pain after my BA, but it did not happen, I did not see blood either. They gave me a 24 hour phone number with Dr. Rice's pager number, Dr. Rice called me around 10 p.m. after my surgery but unfortunately I missed his phonecall. at 2:00 a.m., I found the incision had a little blood, I was panic and called the doctor's pager, after 5 minutes, he called me back and explained that slight bleeding around incision is very normal...I could not imagine that he called me back so fast at 2:00 p.m. after a busy day of doing operations. The next day morning, his assistant called me again to ask how I am doing.
It is day 6, I did not feel much pain, the whole process is a lot easier than I had expected. Now my breasts look awesome, even though they are still swollen, I tried on my shirts, oh I look sexy and feminine, so happy I can buy many sexy shirts. Thank you! Dr. Rice, I strongly recommend Dr. Rice to those women who seek BA. Asains, Caucasians, Africans, and those women with tiny boobs and petite body.
Height: 5'5" (165cm), Weight: 104 pound (47 kg)
Before BA: 34 A minus
After BA: 34 C (see picture)
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Rice's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/rice.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: