Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

breast reduction PLEASE DON'T WAIT!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Michael J. Weinberg, Mississauga, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
happyreduction

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: breast reduction PLEASE DON'T WAIT!!! Reply with quote

If you are searching the net for information about breast reduction, please look no further!! I did the exact same thing only 3 month ago , and I am sitting here writing this letter, feeling 20 years younger, and so comfortable in my clothes now ( no need for my cast-iron bra any longer).

I called for a consultation appointment, and had one within weeks. I went for my appointment the end of Oct./08 .on that day I was given a choice of my surgery dates. unbelievably the later date was Dec. 15th/08 and I jumped at it... a little shocked at how fast this was happening.

My birthday was Dec. 11th , and without a doubt this has and will be the best B. Day present I will ever receive

Dr. Weinberg and his staff were so great, it never occurred to me to second guess my decision. I felt so comfortable and confident with everyone there, the only thought going through my mind for the next month of waiting for my surgery,was, why didn't I do this years ago.

Sore shoulders, headaches, rashes, and clothes that never fit. If this sounds like you, PLEASE DON'T WAIT!!!

Dr. Weinberg's office sent me a prescription for Tylenol 2 , before my surgery. I was wondering how I would manage Xmas day, so soon after the surgery, I had all my back up ready , to do my work for me. I didn't need them. As a matter of fact , ALL of my Tylenol 2 are still in the bottle!!

I was being wheeled into surgery at 8:00 am , and at 12:00 noon I was in the car, with my husband, on route to my relatives house, ( 2 hours away), to stay for 2 days, before heading back up north, to go home. It absolutely astounded everyone....I don't have an high tolerance to pain, and I still never lost a nights sleep .If I had any questions at all I just emailed Dr. Weinber and had an answer within hours.

As far as Xmas goes, I suffered more the year before , when I had the flu!! As a matter of fact I had to keep reminding myself,not to pick up my grand daughter.

Exactly 6 weeks to the day I was back in the gym, doing ALL my routine, even the weights!! And feeling SOOOOO good in my size large tee shirt.......NOT MY 2X shirt. I can even answer my door at night with my PJ's on (and no BRA) , and not have the old feelings of running to the bathroom,to put on the bra that's hidden in there, for emergencies of the like.

Everyone is asking me "how much weight have you lost" to which I reply " not really sure"

I am 54 years old, and when I hit menopause my large breasts were "quite literally " a pain. Now I can say "quite literally" I have had a great weight lifted off my shoulders.

Thank you soooo much Dr. Weinberg and staff , for the excellent care, I am walking proof of your amazing work!!!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Weinberg's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/weinberg.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Michael J. Weinberg, Mississauga, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: