Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Loved my whole experience!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. W. B. Callaghan, Ottawa, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goodgirl1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Loved my whole experience!!! Reply with quote

I had my ba on May 26th, 2009... Natrelle anatomicals, 375cc, unders, crease incision... the whole experience was wonderful! Dr. Callaghan and his staff are very experienced and welcoming. They all take the time to listen to you and what you want. The pre and post op care has been awesome. I look forward to each appointment.
I have friends who have gone to one of the other top plastic surgeons in Ottawa and wish that they had gone with Dr. Callaghan instead. Very Happy
If you are looking for a PS in the Ottawa area, I would definately recommend Dr. Callaghan!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Callaghan's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/callaghan.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. W. B. Callaghan, Ottawa, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: