Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LS (D Cup!)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto Reply with quote

I just had to add to all of the wonderful things already mentioned about Dr. Edelstein.

My first and foremost reason for the augmentation was to correct my significant asymmetry - the enlarging was just a bonus <big>.

Dr. Edelstein was my 4th consultation, and I was fully prepared to be disappointed as I had been at the 3 previous appointments, but what a pleasant surprise. Before he discussed any of my options with me, he measured, took notes and asked me questions. His suggestions for correcting my problem were exactly what I was hoping for - and in my surgically uneducated (but lots of research!) judgement - the best solution.

I also wanted to note that although it took over a month to see Dr. Edelstein for my first consultation - his office had no problem tentatively booking a surgery date for me during a specific week I asked for - before I even met the Dr. and without a down payment of any kind. (You're the best Phyllis!)

I knew before I had even walked out of the office of that consultation that I was going to be choosing this surgeon.

I received the package with information and price quote only two days later, and promptly called Phyllis to confirm my surgery date.

September 19th was my surgery date, and it went without a hitch (unless you consider the power going out during my surgery because of hurricane isabel - a hitch. But at least I was asleep during that part - eeek!) Dr. Edelstein came to see how I was doing a few hours after the surgery, and tried to remind me of some of the post surgery stuff I would have to do. I don't remember what he said, but I do remember smiling a lot and thanking him quite a few times.

My breast augmentation consisted of: areola reduction and lift on my left breast, and 325cc's added to my left and 375cc's added to my right.

By the 2nd day of my recovery I couldn't stand the suspense, and I peaked. WOW! Only a day and half later and they look amazing already.

I am in my 3rd week of recovery right now, and if my breasts stayed exactly the way they look today, I'd be a happy woman, but I know they're only going to look better with time! I think they are probably within centimetres (or less) of being perfectly symmetrical.

Great work doc! Thanks!

Louise (LSTiny)
Pre 36A/B
Post 34D

My Pics: http://www.canadaba.ca/surgeongallery/patientproblem1.html
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Edelstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/edelstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: