Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Breast Augmentation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diemond

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Breast Augmentation Reply with quote

I would highly recommend Dr Edelstein to anyone considering a breast augmentation procedure.

I am 3 days post-op and so far am thrilled with my results!

Louise was able to squeeze me in very quickly to accomodate my going back to school... from scheduling appointment, to consultation, to surgery was only about three weeks. I understand this is definitely NOT the norm, but is greatly appreciated! She and Anita were both very kind, and patient with all my questions, I couldn't have felt more comfortable!

During my consultation, Dr Edelstein made me feel very comfortable, and was very thorough. He asked what I wanted and what my expectations were, and was able to offer his professional opinion in a way that was not condescending at all. His office was VERY clean, and I was given the opportunity to try different sizes of implants to see what would make me most happy.

My procedure was done in a private surgical facility, which was also very clean, and the staff was friendly and welcoming. Dr Edelstein came in to speak with me before the procedure was done to answer any last minute questions and set my nerves at ease.

I couldn't be happier!
Very Happy

Mentor smooth round moderate plus profile
375 left, 500 right, cohesive gel, overs, crease

Dr Jerome Edelstein

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

avatar is pre- BA... will have post once things are lookin' good =)
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Edelstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/edelstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: