Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Highly Recommended! Amazing BA results!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leafer09

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Highly Recommended! Amazing BA results! Reply with quote

I had my Breast Augmentation with Dr. Kreidstein on August 20th. I had met with 2 other plastic surgeons other than Dr. Kreidstein, but knew Dr. Kreidstein was the right fit. From the get go he was knowledgeable, caring, and honest with his recommendations. Like anyone going through a procedure such as this I was nervous, and had many concerns. Dr. Kreidstein put all of those at ease during each of our visits before the surgery. He was easily accessible, and was more than happy to answer all my questions and see me as many times as it required to get me comfortable with my size decision.

His staff also made all the difference in the world. They were extremely caring and kind. They made the time just before the surgery and after very comfortable and relaxing. This really makes a difference when you are nervous beforehand, and also with the post-op care.

I cannot express enough how HAPPY and excited I am with the results. I had little pain following the procedure, as well as minimal swelling. There were absolutely no complications, and I was feeling great within a few days! This was no doubt due to Dr. Kredstein's technique and experience. The results are exactly what I wanted and asked for. They look natural, feel natural, and are exactly what I pictured my breasts to always be. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kreidstein to anyone considering a breast augmentation. His reputation and experience speak for itself, as do the results his patients receive.

Thank you Dr. Kreidstein, I will be seeing you in the future!

L. Pantazis
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Kreidstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/kreidstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: