Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fantastic!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Ronald Levine, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cazza

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Fantastic!! Reply with quote

I had my augmentation with Dr Levine about 6 weeks ago, and I am thrilled.

If you check out his credentials, he is obviously extremely well-qualified. His consultations are free, so he must get a lot of look-sees. His consultation was to-the-point. He made a size and profile recommendation, broke down the cost, went over possible complications, and explained the process. I never felt rushed, but I will admit he took a little less time with me than the other surgeon I had consulted with who charged 100$.

However, I wanted beautiful boobs, and knew from pictures and recommendations that he'd do an amazing job.

I had nursed 2 kids for over 3 years combined, and I was left with deflated A's. I am also tall and thin (5'10", 120 lbs) and had almost no breast tissue. Dr Levine was quite adamant that I go no bigger than 354, textured, mod+. I had been given a bigger recommendation from the other surgeon, so I questioned him on his recommendation. Not that I doubted him, but I wanted to know his reasons. He defended his position well, and I put my trust in him. SO GLAD I DID!!

On surgery day, I checked in and waited in a little room with a bed. The anaesthesiologist came in and explained how everything would go down. Then Dr Levine came in with a nurse, I signed a form, and we finalized size. We walked over to the surgery room, and he led me into the theatre, where I sat up on the bed. Dr Levine drew on my chest, then I lay down and they started the IV. Next thing I knew I was lying in recovery. My chest hurt as if someone had kicked me, but it wasn't that bad. The nurses were all very nice.

At home, my recovery was smooth. I read stories to my kids that night, and was able to lift my arms to wash my own hair on Day 2. I drove 5 days later, and returned to work with no problems.

The best part? My boobs look FANTASTIC! I went from a 32/34A to a 34D. I'm thrilled. They dropped right away, and look great in a pushup bra 6 weeks later.

I'm so glad I chose Dr Levine, and highly recommend him!
http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/breast-augmentation-implants/ba-progress-a10803
Password: boobsnow

Last edited by cazza on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Levine's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/levine.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Ronald Levine, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: