Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Perron-Calgary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vero

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Dr. Perron-Calgary Reply with quote

I had my BA in November 2009 with Dr. Perron. Amazing surgeon and his staff was great too. They took time to answer all of my questions even if they were busy.
I initialy had my consultation early July 2009, Lana was very nice and give me lots of information. I had been thinking about getting this done for over 5 years, did lots of research and went to see a few doctors. Dr Perron and his staff did put me at ease I felt very confortable and confident to book my BA surgery with them.
Its been over 4 month now that I had my BA done, and I'm very happy with the results. They look amazing.

31yrs old
no kids
Before- small 34B
After- 32DD sometimes 34D (depends on bra model)
Implants: Mentor 375CC, cohesive gels
Aerola incision
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: