Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Sandra McGill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sandra McGill, Montreal, Quebec
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shortcake1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Dr. Sandra McGill Reply with quote

I highly recommend Dr. Sandra McGill from OpMedic in Laval, Quebec. I was pleasantly surprised to meet her. She is young, smart, and talented! She is English even though she is bilingual. This was very important to me. She answered every question I had and then some. She is confident in her skills and experience and it shows. I trusted her completely to help choose a size that was appropriate for MY body. I don't regret it. Her staff were excellent in the before, during and follow up care. I was able to speak directly to the recovery room nurse 4 days after my surgery to ask a question and got a proper detailed answer. I am so glad that I chose Dr. McGill for the single, most expensive thing I have ever done for myself. She will be getting her website up and running soon. You can email me for any other questions regarding my experience with Dr. McGill.
Post-op 32D yep, they still don't fit in my hand!!
Surgery date March 18, 2010
325cc, smooth, round, moderate profile, cohesive gel, over, crease
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. McGill's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/mcgill.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sandra McGill, Montreal, Quebec All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: