Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Lloyd Van Wyck, Ottawa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Ontario Plastic Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vali24

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Dr. Lloyd Van Wyck, Ottawa Reply with quote

I totally recommend this surgeon. After having my son, my 34C breast were pretty deflated and looked quite tired Sad I had as well my right breast that was a bit more droopy than the left. Dr. Van Wyck made miracles happen, not only my breast look fantastic but, he was able to do a mini lift to my right breast and now they are symetrical. He is a genius! Loved him from start to finish. He's been doing this for so long that I felt so comfortable and at ease with my decision. I highly recommend him, he's great!
MENTOR Siltex Round Moderate Profile Gel Breast Implant Cohesive ll 325cc Submuscular, Inframmatory
Dr. Van Wyck, Ottawa, Ontario
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Ontario Plastic Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: