Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Jeffrey Abboud, Ottawa, ON

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Ontario Plastic Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meechie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Dr. Jeffrey Abboud, Ottawa, ON Reply with quote

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Abboud!!
I was referred to him by a coworker who had a BA done earlier in the year and she said he was great - and he is!
He is very easy to talk to and helps you feel completely at ease. He really takes the time to listen to you and give you the information you need to make your decision about your surgery. He will meet with you or talk with you anytime to ease any concerns or answer any questions you may have without ever feeling like your bothering him. He is really there to help you achieve your goals and have the best experience possible.
He has great bedside manner as well and makes surgery day much less stressful. He even called me the following day to chat about the surgery and check in to see how I was doing.
He is a very skilled surgeon and has great results - mine included. He has made me a very happy woman!
Not only is he great, but his receptionist is also very patient and kind, and the staff who work with him at the hospital are fantastic!

Like I said, nothing but rave reviews for this doctor!!
Pre BA: Small 32A
Post BA: 32DD (yeehaw!!)
325cc, gel, unders, moderate plus
Surgery Date: July 21, 2010
http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/breast-augmentation-implants/yay-for-boobies-a11536
pw: tipsy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Ontario Plastic Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: