Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Post Surgery Comments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Atul Kesarwani, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sindy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Post Surgery Comments Reply with quote

I researched several surgeons before selecting Dr. Kesarwani for tummy tuck and lipo suction. I had many questions and concerns leading up to my surgery and Dr. Kesarwani and his knowledgeable staff always took the time to answer every question and cornern I had and I had many. I called many times and not once did they get annoyed or rushed me off the phone by my questions. Dr. Kesarwani and his staff always made me feel very confortable, from the moment of my surgery to the aftercare of my surgery. I will never forget the caring nurse in my aftercare and how she held my hand and how she took good care of me. I would recommend Dr. Kesarwani to any of my friends who are considering tummy tuck and lipo. It has been over 3 months after my surgery and I couldn't be more pleased with my new look. I feel confident and every time I look in the mirror I'm so happy and pleased with the results. It has changed my life and Dr. Kesarwani made that possible. S.C. Very Happy
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Atul Kesarwani's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/kesarwani.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Atul Kesarwani, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: