Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Richard G Robinson, Nanaimo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other BC Plastic Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karen w/boobies

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Dr. Richard G Robinson, Nanaimo Reply with quote

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Robinson and his wonderful staff. They were all very informative and made me feel very comfortable. The surgical facility was nice and very professional, while still making me feel like i was "part of the family". Everyone that i encountered while dealing with Dr. Robinson was very warm and welcoming and i give them all the highest of recommendations. I am very pleased with my results, it is exactly what i expected. If anyone wants any more info, you can pm me or give the office a call @ 250-753-1622.

Take care! Very Happy
Hugs,
Karen
325cc saline unders o/f to 375ccs,crease incision
post ba; 36 Dcup
Dr. Robinson
no children
resident of Beautiful British Columbia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other BC Plastic Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: