Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Nicolas Hynes- Recommended!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Nicolas Hynes, Hamilton, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tarynjael

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: Dr. Nicolas Hynes- Recommended! Reply with quote

I just recently had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Hynes ( 300s mentor textured cohesive gel over the muscle) and I couldn't be happier!!! I was a 34D with little volume and I'm now a full 34DD-small E depending on the bra.
I wish I did it sooner! I feel so much better about my body image. It's just been a month and they already feel like they are a part of me and wow do they look fabulous Laughing
I'm really happy with how natural they look and feel. Very soft and not fake looking at all! Dr Hynes gave me exactly what I asked for. He has an excellent manner and is very professional. I asked a lot of people, inluding many nurses who work in plastics at St. Joseph's hospital and his name was the one that kept coming up- now I know why! I wanted to take the time to post this because I know how nerve wracking this type of decision can be. You are in good hands with Dr. Hynes Exclamation
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Hynes' profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/hynes.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Nicolas Hynes, Hamilton, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: