Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Shenker, Highly Recommended!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Robert L. Shenker, Waterloo, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cosmocat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:01 am    Post subject: Dr. Shenker, Highly Recommended! Reply with quote

It's been 3 months since I had my BA done by Dr. Shenker, and figured out it was about time that I write a review. I had gone to 3 previous consults before I met Dr. Shenker, and felt at ease right away with him and the amazing staff he has at the clinic. Everyone was VERY down to earth, and made me feel so comfortable which was different from some of the other consults I had. He took his time and explained everything that I needed to know, and made sure I didn't leave without any questions unanswered. The day of surgery, I couldnt have been in better hands. I have been in for surgeries at hospitals before, and have NEVER felt so well informed and comfortable with the staff. The OR staff were very talkative, and made sure I was comfortable, relaxed, and they did a great job of keeping me chatting to take my mind off things. Julie is the best! From helping me with implant sizing info to helping me out the door after recovery....thanks!
I have had amazing results from Dr. Shenker....actually better than we both anticipated! I have gone back to the clinic for other services they have to offer as well. Thanks to all for making this life changing experience the best possible! Very Happy
Age-40 2 children Height-5'3 Weight- 130
Natrelle cohesive gel 410 Fx (anatomical)
360g full height, extra full projection
Under muscle, breast crease incision
Dr. Shenker-Waterloo, ON.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/breast-augmentation-implants/2-weeks-post-opp-a12153
Message me for password
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Shenker's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/shenker.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Robert L. Shenker, Waterloo, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: