Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Levine is an amazing surgeon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Ronald Levine, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toronto

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Dr. Levine is an amazing surgeon. Reply with quote

Dr. Levine is a very talented and artistic surgeon. I am so pleased with my results. They are exactly what I envisioned for myself. I had no bruising. My scars look great and are smaller than I expected. When I came home from surgery, I was surprised at how great they looked. I expected them to be a bit odd looking at first, but he really knows how to create beautiful breasts. I highly recommended him and had to post my review for any canadaba ladies who might be considering him.

Dr. Levine offers free consults. Which is something I liked about him right away. It's a big decision and I didn't want to feel pressured into booking. Booking consultations were easy. I did not have to wait weeks. I booked as many consults as I needed. I am sure consultations keep him quite busy, but I never felt rushed. My consults were better than I had expected. I was prepared with this long list of notes at my first consult, but by the time he was done explaining the surgery, I did not need my notes. He was very thorough. My implants have a lifetime warranty and complications are covered.

I also consulted with four other well known surgeons, but Dr.Levine ended up being the one for me. He was pleasant, confident, informative, and honest. His staff were always helpful, polite, and I couldn't have asked for better treatment. The anesthesiologist has been working with him for years and they make a great team. I felt very comfortable.

He does not advertise much, but I understand why. All of his patients rave about their results and now I am one of them! After seeing his business card, I remembered a girl in my early twenties had given me his card. Her breasts looked and felt wonderful. Many of the results that I loved online were Dr. Levine's patients. Not only is he highly recommended by his patients, but by another well known surgeon in Toronto.

I felt like my surgery was tailored just for me. He listened to me explain why I wanted to go my max. His response was honest, but receptive. He stated that we are limited by our bodies anatomy. He could give me any size, but it would not look good. It had to be within my bodies limitations. So, he offered to use sizers during my surgery. He would determine my max and give the best possible outcome. I was ready to book as soon as we were on the same page.

Surgery was easy. I had prepared for everything, was confident in my decision, and I was at ease. Dr. Levine marked me, took a picture, and confirmed the implant details. He is always in a good mood, so it's no surprise that even during surgery he is a happy man. He really loves what he does and it shows. I met the anesthesiologist, answered some questions, and signed on the dotted line. I was in the surgery room within minutes. Even the anesthesiologist commented on how relaxed I was. The needle went in and I was out. It happened so fast. I don't remember coming out of anesthesia, but the nurse was nice. Dr. Levine came to tell me the size, go over the post-op instructions, and told me to call if there were any problems. I received my ID card and instructions to take home.

My breasts and scars healed beautifully. I love them. They are perfect for me. If I ever have them redone, I will be going to Dr. Levine and asking for a larger version of what I have. I hope he doesn't plan on going anywhere!
425cc Natrelle Style 20 High Profile, Silicone, Smooth, Round, Unders, Crease Incision
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Levine's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/levine.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Ronald Levine, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: