Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Breast Aug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sanjeev Kaila, Sarnia, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juliedeston

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:07 am    Post subject: Breast Aug Reply with quote

I've been wanting to have the surgery done for years but finally became serious after our last son was born last year. So after months of research and several consultations with different doctors, I finally decided to go with Dr. Kaila. His staff are wonderful well trained. He answered all my questions before I even asked them. Very skilled and patient man. I went back to work after 10 days and can't wait to show these off this summer Smile

I recommended him to several other friends and 2 of them are going to have it done at the same time next month.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Kaila's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/kaila.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sanjeev Kaila, Sarnia, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: