Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

so happy with Dr Waslen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Gregory Waslen, Calgary, Alberta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigmama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: so happy with Dr Waslen Reply with quote

I am 1 month and 9 days post op and couldn't be happier with my results so far. My whole experience was great from the start to the end. He is too the point and doesn't "chit chat" with you, but he is very kind and willing to answer any question. He can make you feel a little rushed at follow-up appointments, but he makes you feel welcome to ask anything during the appointment or call anytime if you have a question.

I had a slight infection or a problem with a stitch over the weekend. Dr Waslen and his staff were amazing at taking care of my problem and made sure I was getting the best care. His nurses put you at ease & are great to deal with. Most of them have had breast augmentations so they know exactly what they are talking about. He is more expensive than the other surgeons around, but he is worth every penny!
pre: 32B... barely
BA: March 10th/2011 the amazing Dr Waslen

*co-gel
*under/aerolar incision
*left: aerolar lift & 325CC
*right: 370CC
*high profile

*** Revision July 3rd***
Removing breast tissue on left breast & replacing the implant with 370CC to match my right Smile**
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Waslen's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/waslen.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Gregory Waslen, Calgary, Alberta All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: