Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Peters is amazing!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Walter Peters, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Candice2387

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Dr. Peters is amazing! Reply with quote

Dr. Peters performed my breast augmentation on May 10-11. I am less than one week post-op but am over the moon about my results already!

My initial consult with Dr. Peters was in March. Prior to the consult, I spent MANY hours online researching plastic surgeons in the Toronto area. I had my mind set on another PS, until reading all the wonderful reviews here (and elsewhere) about Dr. Peters. Also, he is located directly on the subway line and his prices were the best I came across, which were definite bonuses!

At my initial consult I immediately felt very comfortable with Dr. P. He spent almost an hour with me, measuring & explaining the procedure in depth. I left the consult feeling great. Between my two consults & surgery day I must have sent Dr. Peters over a dozen emails (worrying about size & this and that!). Dr. Peters never once lost his patience with me, and he responded to all my emails thoroughly and right away (almost always within the half hour). I doubted the size we chose a number of times (thinking I should go larger) but Dr. Peters assured me it was the best size for me and I am so glad I trusted his judgement. He was right.

Aside from his wonderful talent, as everyone else has said, he truly is a caring man. He puts me at ease at each visit, which I think is such an important quality to find in a PS. The journey through breast augmentation was scary at times for me, and having a doctor who cared made the process so much easier. I never once felt rushed or that I was "just another patient" with Dr. Peters. He is a busy man, yet you would never know it. He takes the time to get to know you and truly cares about you and your results.

I could go on and on about Dr. Peters! My overall experience from consults to surgery to recovery has been wonderful and I owe that to Dr. P and his team. Very Happy Please feel free to PM me if you want to know more!

----
24 yrs. old
5'-5"
110 lbs
----
Ribcage: 27"
Waist: 25"
Hips: 34"
----
Pre-BA: Wore 32A but it was too big
Post-BA: 32D (Professionally sized at 28E)
----
320cc Mentor smooth UHP cohesive gels
Crease Incision
Partial sub-muscular
----------
Surgery Date: May 10-11
Surgeon: Dr. Peters, Toronto ON
----------
http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/breast-augmentation-implants/my-ba-a12666 [PM for password]
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Peters's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/peters.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Walter Peters, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: