Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Gelfant - 5 stars!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Benjamin Gelfant, Vancouver, BC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Canadian202

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Dr. Gelfant - 5 stars! Reply with quote

I had my breast augmentation done in April 2011. I did my research and found Dr. Gelfant. It was so important for me to find a professional I could trust completely, to help ease my pre-surgery nerves. My consultation went great. I also loved that he had his own surgical facility. My consultation and all my pre-surgery appointments were at the same facility as my surgery.

Kristy helped me to pick out the size and I felt very comfortable doing so with her. She's amazing. With Kristy's help, and Dr's Gelfant's guidance, we picked the perfect size for me. I was looking to go a generous size but but knew that he wouldn't give me anything that wouldn't fit my body or risk any complications. I chose to go 500 cc.

My surgery went great! All my nerves the day of surgery were eased by a wonderful surgical team. I woke up after surgery in no pain with the most amazing recovery nurse Wendy. She was so sweet and a delight to wake up to. My experiences at the facility were nothing short of amazing. I was thrilled with my results from day one. Dr. G's placement was perfect. I went with silicone gel implants with a crease incision.

His staff was so helpful throughout my recovery. I called them on numerous occasions with questions post-op. They were never hurried or rushed.

I just recently had my 6 week post-op appointment and Dr. G was so happy with my results. He said they were soft, a great shape, well defined crease, my nipples were still at the same level, and so on... Stuff that I guess I already knew but I am a worrier. It is so nice to have your surgeon take the time post-op to go over things with you. I hear so many horror stories of doctors being short or rude after the surgery is done and everything is paid for. This has not been the case with Dr. G. We took some "after" photos and he showed me those as well.

I am 7 weeks post op now. They are absolutely more beautiful than I could have imagined! They are full and round but still nice and soft. I know that as the weeks go on, they will only get softer. I am just thrilled with my results. If I would have known how happy I would be post surgery, I would have done this a long time ago.

If you are looking into having a breast augmentation done in the Vancouver area, Dr. Gelfant is the best! That is, of course, in my own very bias - but honnest - opinion Wink
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Gelfant's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/gelfant.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Benjamin Gelfant, Vancouver, BC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: