Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Very happy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Mahmood Kara, Whitby, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yayme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Very happy! Reply with quote

I went to Dr Kara's office but it was actually his associate Dr Al-Habib who was my PS. He was awesome.
Very friendly, open, approachable and just gave me a great vibe.
His self confidence made me feel very comfortable .
Justine the patient coordinator was great, patient and sweet ( I had to drag my 3 yr old into my appmts and she played the the implant video over and over again for him as we talked , he was enthralled by it )
And thank GOD she talked to me about going a size up! I am so happy I did. She knew I'd be unhappy and my fears I'd be too big was unfounded.

The whole process was so well organized , and they have a great step by step instruction manual of pre and post op care .

The surgery it self was easy and quick. The nurses were wonderful. And I loooved that they had a real bed for me to recover on , not a stretcher. I didn't want to leave!

The best was the 24 hr recovery! Unbelievable. I only felt bad the first day because I was nauseous from the anesthetic! I wasn't ever in any 'pain' just soreness like I worked out too long the day before. I was alone that night with my 2 young kids and managed fine.
I only needed advil for a few days. Amazing!

And I love my boobs! They are perfect! The follow up has been wonderful . I am so happy I went with them!
I highly reccommend them! It was a wondeful experience and have no regrets! Other than doing it sooner!!!
2 kids
pre BA size deflated A-B, post op 32 DD
natrelle high profile 400cc
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Kara's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/kara.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Mahmood Kara, Whitby, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: