Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Amazing results from Dr. Lockwood!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Anthony Lockwood, Winnipeg, Manitoba
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wpgmomma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Amazing results from Dr. Lockwood! Reply with quote

I had consultations with 4 other plastic surgeons in Winnipeg and I'm very happy I chose Dr. Lockwood. He performed my BA and full tummy tuck and I couldn't be happier with the entire process from the first consultation to the finished product (I'm now 4 weeks post op). He was the only surgeon who really listened when I told him what I wanted and took a lot of time deciding what size, type, projection, etc. would be best to give me the results I was looking for. He was very thorough with the initial consultation and his attention to detail set him above the other doctors I had consults with. My post-op care and appointments have been great. When I developed an allergic reaction to one of my medications he saw me in his office several times until the reaction had subsided. I've read where other plastic surgeons will often send you to your primary care doctor for any post-op complications. All in all, I can't say enough. I did not go into these procedures lightly and I'm pleased to say that I recommend Dr. Lockwood without hesitation!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Lockwood's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/lockwood.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Anthony Lockwood, Winnipeg, Manitoba All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: