Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fantastic Doctor! Fantastic Clinic! Fantastic Results!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Benjamin Gelfant, Vancouver, BC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mskrypnyk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Fantastic Doctor! Fantastic Clinic! Fantastic Results! Reply with quote

After years of consideration, I finally made the decision for a Breast Augmentation.
Dr Gelfant came highly recommended by a few friends, and I could not be happier with my choice of surgeons.
Knowing I needed a Lift with Augmentation, all my fears of scarring and possible complications were totally diminished after my consultation and pre op with Dr. Gelfant and his amazing staff... thank you Kristy for your help with sizing (a tough decision) and your answers to what seems like hundreds of questions. You were very professional, supportive, kind, and attentive to myself and my husband.
Dr. Gelfant could not have impressed us more. His knowledge, professionalism, and ability to explain the procedure in terms and ways that I could understand and feel comfortable with were exceptional.
His facility and nursing staff were extraordinary! I couldn't have felt more at ease on my surgery date. Dr. Gelfant, and team of Staff are all very friendly, and comforting.
I couldn't be happier with my results! Even the day of surgery, my new boobies were much nicer than I even hoped for! Now going on 2 weeks post op (with great after surgery care for the clinic!) I am thrilled!
I would recommend Dr. Gelfant and his fabulous team to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. You would definitely be dealing with the best... and would receive the best results, and care in choosing Broadway Cosmetic Plastic Surgery.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Gelfant's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/gelfant.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Benjamin Gelfant, Vancouver, BC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: