Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gizelle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto Reply with quote

I think it is indeed important to really CLICK with your plastic surgeon. They are going to give you a look you're going to have for a LONG time. Trust is essential. I did my research, saw three plastic surgeons, and when I met Dr Brown I KNEW he was the guy for me. By that time I was ready, I had read hundreds of women's experiences, seen hundreds of pictures, and pretty much knew what I wanted. Dr Brown zero'd right in on it too. I found the whole experience to be exciting, but to run very smoothly.

I got Inamed cohesive gels, style 410, medium height, full projection, 335cc's. Dr Brown made that recommendation after doing measurements and seeing pictures I brought. The final result was amazing! And perfect for my body. You also have the option of getting an 'extended warranty' on your implants, which I got. It wasnt very expensive, and just added to my peace of mind. I feel very good about all of my decisions with this surgery.

I loved his clinic, his nurses are TOP SHELF, I felt tremendously cared for, and my results are about as perfect as one could hope for. I am thrilled with my new body, and recommend Dr Brown without reservation!
#17 in the Patient (Silicone) Gallery ~ what an improvement!!!
Got Canadian Boobies. Pass the Maple Syrup!

Last edited by gizelle on Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Brown's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/brown.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: