Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

great experience he is the best

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Martin Jugenburg, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lenaboo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: great experience he is the best Reply with quote

DR JUGENBURG is the best I did my research checked Dr Jugenburgs reviews Amazing reviews so i called and booked my consultation He is very professional caring and honest He will tell you what suits your body frame and what type of implants to get I had my surgery March 10th and i was estatic with my results The implants i got were cohesive gel 600cc high profile They look so natural I also had a lift because with my up and down weight gain and lose i needed one The Dr also cared about your well being before surgery i had a cold and he was concerned about my well being but i got over it quickly My healing was one week I went to see the doctor and everything was perfect.He is a perfectionist he keeps in touch to see how you are healing I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR JUGENBERG to anyone looking for a high quality procedure I own a tanning salon and ive seen girls that have had implants before me and mine look the best no fake 2 ball look Anyone of my customers that see how natural and good they look and want to get them done i send them to Dr Jugenburg
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Jugenburg's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/jugenburg.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Martin Jugenburg, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: